Selection Criteria & Festival Rules
Each film will be seen at least twice and evaluated in 10 areas of focus:
- The originality of the vision
- Actors performances
- Emotional appeal
- Mise en scene
- Film’s theme supported by a particular mood and emotional tone
Short films maximum durations is 20 min.
Medium length films duration is 45 min.
Feature films minimum duration is 70 min.
To be eligible for consideration, all Films must meet the following requirements:
- Films must have been completed after 1 January 2018.
- All films must be «Final Cut».
- «Works in progress” and »rough cuts» will NOT be considered.
- Early Submission Fees: (until March 10)
- Early submission fees for Short film (fiction), animation and documentary – 9 euros
- The early submission fee for medium lengths films – 12 euros
- Early submission Feature films – 20 euros
- Regular submission fees (until June 1)
- Short films – Fiction, Animation, and Documentary – 12 euros
- Medium length films – 15 euros
- Feature films – fiction, animation, and documentary – 25 euros
- Late submission fees – until July 1
- Short films – Fiction, Animation, and Documentary – 15 euros
- Medium length films – 18 euros
- Feature films – 30 euros
- Extended deadline submission fee – Until July 15th at 12 pm Eastern European Standard Time.
- Short films (fiction, documentary and animation) – 20 euros
- Medium length films – 25 euros
- Feature films – 35 euros